Your child is about to off from school for three months and when thinking about summer activities, you have a myriad of options to choose from, such as summer camps, summer school, vacations, or simply relaxing. Summer camps are a popular option, because there are so many types to pick from.
Sports camps are a good choice for children, keeping your child physically active, and teach them great skills about teamwork, winning and losing, and how to listen to a coach.
If you decide to send your child to a summer sports camp, you will have to choose which type is right for him/her. When choosing a sports camp you will have to factor in your child’s age, interests and skill level, in addition to your budget and availability. There are 4 main types of sports camps available for kids:
1. Multi-sport camp: This type of camp has a focus on learning basics about many different sports, and focuses mainly on having fun. There are usually no competitive games in this type of summer camp.
2. Specialty Skill camp: A skill camp will allow children (usually older) to focus on specific aspects of a sport, such as kicking in the water, perfecting their swing or paddling.
3. Training Camps: A sports camp focusing one types of sport, like swimming or soccer. Drills and games are used to learn and strengthen skills and prepare for competition.
4. Team Camps: Junior or high school teammates attend a camp together to learn skills and learn to work together.
Blue Sky Wet & Wild Camp offers your child a variety of different watersports. This program will allow them to take part in 5 different watersports. Besides having safety guidelines and learning the basic skills, our program helps immerse them in the waters of one of the locations in Sai Kung, not only allows your kids to explore on marine sciences, but most importantly understands the basic underwater survival and look after the wild life ocean.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* All participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters without any floating device and no medical conditions, which would have potential risks when take part in the above activities.
* Participant of all offers stated above shall accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment during the rental period and will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value if not returned or returned in a damaged condition.
* In case of disputes, the decision of Blue Sky Sports Club shall be final.