ADAL is a centre for Stand Up Paddling, SUP Yoga, SUP Surfing & Surfing.
Welcome to SUP – SURF – YOGA India. We are the first to establish SUP camps in the west coast of India at Malpe, a beach town of Udupi, Karnataka. Kadal is run by Tanvi Jagadish and Rohan R Suvarna, with the intention to spread the SUP, SURF stoke around the region, teach more locals and visitors SUP & Surf and encourage more take up the ocean sports. Kadal means Ocean/ Sea in our mother tongue Tulu and also means the same in other Dravidian languages. Kadal is located at beautiful Malpe Beach, Udupi, Karnataka.
• Stand Up Paddling is the one of the best full body workouts.
• SUP fitness is a combination of strength, balance, core and endurance, so you can burn more calories in an hour than most sports.
• SUP provides you enough time to spend with nature.
• Stay unplugged from everything around and get yourself immersed in the magnificent outdoors of Malpe.
• Enjoy the wonder of paddling across the glassy waters on any beautiful day.
Discovery Stand Up Padding Programme: INR 1500/- ( includes post SUP brekkie, instructor fees, equipment rental )
3 days SUP Course ( Level 1 ): INR 4500/- ( includes post SUP brekkie, instructor fees, equipment rental and certification )
Group classes will have 15% Off
• 3 days Surfing Course 4500/-
• 5 days Surfing Course 6600/-
( includes post Surf Brekkie, instructor fees, equipment rentals and certification )
• Discovery SUP Surf Programme 1500/-
( includes post sup brekkie, instructor fees, equipment rental )
• One step on the paddle board is one step closer to inner peace.
• SUP Yoga is a great way to find inner peace on paddle board.
• The sensation of floating on water which can help on alleviate the daily stress and heaviness that life can bring in the main benefit of SUP Yoga.
• Discovery SUP YOGA Programme – 1000/-
• The view throughout the Stand Up Paddle Expedition is very beautiful and you get to see lot of fishing culture.