Family Tour Packages
No matter where you go, a family holiday is the perfect opportunity to make memories that your kids (and you!) will remember forever. From cruise ship holidays to beach vacations and expertly guided adventures, explore our range of family tour packages to find the ideal getaway to suit your whole crew.View all family tours
Best travel packages for families
6 Day - Around Iceland Adventure6 days • (356)
- Explore the famous Golden Circle of Southern Iceland
- Hike the glacier in Vatnajökull National Park
- Dive into the hot springs of Mývatn Nature Baths
- -40% off
Egypt Explorer - Felucca cruise & Red Sea10 days • (352)
From $1,038 $623
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza and see the mythical Sphinx
- Enjoy the scenery as you sail along the Nile on felucca
- Explore the stunning Aswan and the West Bank of Luxor
- -40% off
India's Bestseller - 5 Day Golden Triangle - Delhi, Agra & Jaipur5 days • (234)
From $599 $359
- Delve into culture and explore the Hindu temples.
- Embrace Indian life with a ride on a rickshaw.
- Tick off your bucket list at the magnificent Taj Mahal.
5 day trip: Sahara Fun Outdoor Experience5 days • (102)From $1,141
3 Days High Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure.3 days • (101)
- Climb through the amazing Tizi n’Tichka pass
- Explore the massive canyon walls of the Todra Gorges
- Embark on camel ride through the stunning dunes
7 Day - Complete Iceland7 days • (90)
- Visit the famous Golden Circle attractions in Iceland
- See the Thingvellir and Vatnajokull National Parks
- Drive to Iceland's highest farm and stop at the Myvatn
3 Days Sahara Desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga in a Luxury Camp3 days • (85)From $344
3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave3 days • (83)
- Tour Iceland's Golden Circle and admire Gullfoss falls
- Soak up the incredible scenery and spot Aurora Borealis
- Visit the natural ice cave at Breidamerkurjokull Glacier
- -50% off
9 Days Nile Jewel (Cairo, Nile Cruise, Hurghada)9 days • (80)
From $1,825 $913
- Visit the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza.
- Relax on a luxury cruise down the River Nile.
- Discover unqiue treasures from the Egyptian bazaars.
Vietnam Family Holiday13 days • (78)
- Visit Hanoi's beautiful lakes
- Traverse the Hai Van Pass
- Dragon boat cruise on the Perfume River
Opt for a private family tour
If you're looking to book a private tour for your family, send us a message and we'll do the hard work for you!
✓ Personal - make your adventure more you
✓ Private - enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
✓ Professional - access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Find your family vacation on TourRadar
Dreaming of exploring the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt or embarking on an adventure-fueled vacation around India? Want to see the very best of the United Kingdom or take some well-deserved downtime on Croatia’s stunning Dalmatian Coast?
Whatever type of family holiday tour you’re looking for, you’ll find it on TourRadar! Explore our extensive selection of amazing family holiday packages and start planning your ultimate getaway today — there are hundreds of itineraries to choose from!
Destinations we recommend
Best family vacations on a budget
Best of all, we offer family vacations for every price range, so your dream family vacation doesn’t have to break the bank! Check out our family travel deals.
Customizable family tour elements
If you’ve found a tour you love but you’re not sold on the included accommodation, don’t hesitate to reach out to our travel experts. Majority of the time, you’ll have the option to upgrade to a different room type.
When you book a family holiday on TourRadar, you can choose from a range of tour packages that feature different types of transportation, from family bus trips to train tours and more. With self-drive tours, you usually have the option to upgrade to a different vehicle as well.
Can’t find an itinerary to suit your needs? Some tour operators offer fully customizable tour packages, so contact our team of customer support specialists to learn how TourRadar can help you plan a tailor-made holiday.
When you have limited vacation time, it can be tricky to find a departure date that works with your schedule. In that case, a custom or tailor-made tour might be your best bet.
Meals may or may not be included with your tour package — it all depends on which itinerary and tour operator you choose. With a custom tour, you can request to have all meals included if you prefer more of an all-inclusive experience.
Along with a range of included activities, tour operators typically provide suggestions for additional excursions, which can be added to your itinerary at your discretion. If you opt for a tailor-made tour, you can design your trip exactly how you like it.